Parts & Accessories Division NSW
The successful applicant should have:
- A strong background in administrative functions within a Supply Chain Management / Inventory management environment.
- Good organisation and time management skills and demonstrate the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced warehouse serving multiple stakeholder interests.
- Appropriate level of communication skills for liaison with internal stakeholders and external agencies as required.
- Medium level computer literacy (at a minimum) with the ability to maintain detailed records in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
The successful applicant will be responsible for recording and maintenance and of Parts & Accessories master data and shipping information, and will be required to interact with all related parties from liaising with shipping companies to fielding customer enquiries on an ad hoc basis.
Salary package is negotiable depending on experience, but is of a standard befitting the position, with performance incentive bonus available, as well as staff benefits.
If you feel that you or someone you know match the criteria and are looking for a challenging role then please forward your resume by COB 3rd December 2021 directly to:
Recruitment at Yamaha Motor Australia. Please mention the Job Title in the subject line.