WIN 1 of 3 Yamaha EF2200IS Generators
This competition has now closed, please congratulate the following winners;
W. Butler VIC. Nominated Trafalgar CFA
C. Glenister, VIC. Nominated Bruthen CFA
D. Williams NSW. Nominated Bundanoon RFS
For your chance to WIN 1 of 3 Yamaha EF2200IS Generators simply complete the entry form at the Yamaha expo stand during the Yamaha Finance round WorldSBK Championship at Phillip Island between 28 February and 1 March 2020.
PLUS The daily winner can also nominate their local Rural Fire Service (RFS), Country Fire Authority (CFA) or Rural Fire Authority (RFA) station to be awarded with a Yamaha EF2200IS Generator.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty. Ltd. (Yamaha Motor Finance) 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia ABN 29 101 928 670, Australian Credit Licence 394553. Phone: 1800 123 100 (“the Promoter”). Yamaha Motor Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (Yamaha Motor Insurance) ABN 48 603 882 980, AFSL 497198 is a related entity of Yamaha Motor Finance. Visit www.ymia.com.au for more details and read the Product Disclosure Statement before buying insurance.
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN a Yamaha Generator each day during the Yamaha Finance Round of the WorldSBK Championship at Phillip Island” prize with Yamaha Motor Finance and Yamaha Motor Insurance. Eligible entrants must enter their details at the Yamaha Expo during the Yamaha Finance Round of the WorldSBK Championship at Phillip Island event between 28 February 2020 to 1 March 2020.
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept these conditions and acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to the Promoter’s policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. There Are 6 major prizes to be given away with a Total prize pool $13,794. There will be ONE Yamaha EF2200IS Generator (Valued at $2,299) given away each day of the Yamaha Finance Round of the WorldSBK Championship at Phillip Island. The daily winner can also nominate their local Rural Fire Service (RFS), Country Fire Authority (CFA) or Rural Fire Authority (RFA) station to be awarded with a Yamaha EF2200IS Generator.
6. Competition commences Friday 28 February 2020 with closing date for entry at 12pm AEST Sunday 1 March 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of chance and the winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
8. The prize winners will be drawn daily between 9am AEST Saturday 29 February to 9am AEST Monday 2 March 2020 , at Phillip Island Circuit Back Beach Rd, Cowes, Victoria, Australia and their name and State or Territory of residence will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia website with winners notified via email and/or phone within 2 days of the drawn date, using the details provided in their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place at 9am on 16 March 2020 at 43 Westpool Drive, Hallam VIC 3803. The name of any resulting winner(s) and their State or Territory of residence will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via email and/or telephone using the details provided in their entry.
9. Any entrant who the Promoter automatically enters into the competition in accordance with condition 2 who does not wish to participate in the competition can email Info@ymf.com.au and request for their entry to be removed from the draw.
11. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
12. The winner must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
13. The promoter reserves all rights relating this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Employees of the Promoter, or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.