WSBK VIP Competition
To enter simply complete the entry form at the Aus X Open between 11th and 12th of November 2017 OR at the Sydney Motorcycle show between 24th and 26th November 2017
Terms and Conditions:
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN a trip to WSBK 2018” with Yamaha Motor Finance and Insurance prize package. Eligible entrants must complete the entry form at the Aus X Open between 11 and 12 November 2017 OR the Sydney Motorcycle show between 24 and 26 November 2017.
3. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to Yamaha Motor Finance policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. The prize is 2 x WSBK experience prize packages to join Yamaha Motor Finance at the World Superbike Championship, held on 23-25* February 2018 at Phillip Island Circuit (*Subject to FIM ratification).
6. The WSBK Experience Prize package is for the winner and one guest and includes;
- Flights to Melbourne from your nearest capital city.
- 2 x nights accommodation
- Transfers to / from Melbourne airport and Phillip Island Circuit are inclusive.
- Entry to the WSBK event, 2 x pit walk passes, 2 x paddock passes, Course car lap and a Scenic helicopter flight.
(Meals, incidentals, plus other additional costs are at the expense of the competition winner)
7. Competition commences Saturday 11 November 2017 with closing date for entry at 12pm AEST Sunday 26 November 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
8. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of chance and the winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
9. The prize winner will be drawn at 4pm AEST Friday 1st December 2017, at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia and will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia website with winners notified via email and/or phone within 2 days of the drawn date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
11. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
12. The winner must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
13. The promoter reserves all rights relating this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Employees of the Promoter. or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party. By entering the competition, you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty. Ltd and not opt out of receiving such communications during the entry period.
17. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/19008, ACT Permit No. TP 17/02206.