Yamaha Blue Card is a line of credit that offers choice and flexibility and is as simple as having a personal credit facility that can be used for purchasing accessories, apparel or even a motorcycle and outboard at one of Yamaha’s dealerships.
Yamaha Blue Card provides repayment flexibility (minimum apply 2) and you can tailor the limit to suit your budget and lifestyle. Interest is only payable on the outstanding balance, not on the entire credit limit.
The card can also be used to pay for services or accessories within a Yamaha dealership, items like:
• Service costs
• Accessories of any brand
• Insurance Premiums
• Easy and Convenient – line of credit facility
• Quick access to available credit allows you to take advantage of Yamaha Specials and Promotions
• No establishment or monthly account fee (waived)1
• No additional repayment or early payout fee
• Flexibility to choose monthly repayments (minimum repayments required)2
• Attractive programs available – refer to our ‘Offers’ section on Blue Card current offers 3
• Limit is reusable (up to approved credit limit) once outstanding account balance is paid)
• Unlimited Redraws (within your credit limit) with no drawdown fees
• Annual fee of $50 4
• No establishment fee (waived)1
• No monthly account fee (waived)1
• No additional repayment fee
• No early payout fee
• Annual fee of $50 4
Interest Rate: Standard annual percentage rate of interest is 19.90p.a (Variable rate)5
Credit Limit: Minimum $1000 and Maximum $5000.
Minimum redraw: $100.00
How to Apply:
• Call Direct Sales on 1800 123 100
• Complete our Online form
• At your local Yamaha Dealer
Yamaha Blue Card available to approved applicants only. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
1. An introductory $0 establishment fee, $0 monthly account fee and $50 annual fee applies. Other fees and charges may apply such as dishonor fee or late payment fee.
2. Minimum monthly repayment of 4% of the outstanding account balance or $60 per month, whichever is greater will be required and if not made variable interest rate will apply.
3. If an interest free period is applicable under a program. A standard variable rate of 19.90% will apply to account balance post interest free period.
4. Annual fee of $50 applies on the 12 month anniversary from the first draw-down. Thereafter the annual fee is billed on the anniversary of that draw-down and will be debited from the account.
5. Standard annual percentage rate of interest is 19.90p.a. Interest rate is variable and subject to change.
Yamaha Blue Card – Line of Credit is issued by Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 29 101 928 670. Australian Credit Licence 394553