The advanced Yamaha-exclusive technology used in Niken’s double leaning front wheel layout offers high levels of traction - making it a strong performer in corners and carves through winding roads with unmatched confidence. And two front wheels means there are two front tyres and two sets of front brakes, so the levels of traction and braking are also like nothing else on the road!
Test ride the new Niken at one of our specialist dealers and experience a whole new riding revolution.
Niken Specialist Dealers
- Canberra Motorcycle Centre | Fyshwick - (02) 6280 4491
- Bikebiz | Parramatta - (02) 9891 3299
- Excite Motorsports | Penrith - (02) 4722 6222
- On Two Wheels Motorcycles | Campbelltown - (02) 4625 7518
- TeamMoto Yamaha Blacktown | Blacktown - (02) 9421 0600
- Trooper Lu's Garage | Moorebank - (02) 9602 3773
- Port Macquarie Motorcycles | Port Macquarie - (02) 6583 6060
- Western Ranges Tamworth | Tamworth - (02) 6762 1557
- Yamaha Dubbo | Dubbo - (02) 6882 2888
- Coast Yamaha | Morphett Vale - (08) 8382 5581