Yamaha Sky offers a unique aerial application for Precision Agriculture weed spraying such as the common problems of:
- Prickly Acacia
- Serrated Tussock
Our FAZER pre-programmed helicopter delivers precision applications of chemical herbicides and pesticides with lowest risk of overspray or hazardous drift. We provide a full service offering with our qualified crew and skilled flying all covered by the YAMAHA SKY spray drift insurance.
Yamaha Sky Precision Agriculture applications offers:
- GPS TracMap proof of our flight path application
- Highly accurate spray path width of 4m (>98%)
- High endurance, longer flight time than battery drones
- Higher payload than any other drones
Yamaha has been engaged in Precision Agriculture, weeds control and seeding for over 30 years through the use of our precision aerial application unmanned helicopter. We have also successfully completed:
- Bait dropping
- Biological services
- Addressing Australia’s bio-security risks
We are fully insured and operate to stringent CASA regulations.