Sweden | Lapland | 8 Days | Snowmobiles | Side by Side | Northern Lights
See the Northern Lights, reindeer, the Swedish Lapland and lots of Yamaha action. The ultimate Bucket List moments.
An eight-day adventure like no other. The Arctic Challenge will submerge you into the Lappish culture and experience truly unique northern sports including ice go-karts, snowmobiles, ice drifting, snow side-by-sides and much more. All capped off by one of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders, the Northern Lights.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Stockholm, Sweden
Nearest Airport: Arlanda, Stockholm
Duration: 8 Days
Accomodation: 4 Star
From $10,999 – Double room
Single supplement: $1689
- Domestic flights and transfers
- Accomodation (7 Nights)
- Welcome Dinner / Breakfast / Some lunches / Dinner
- All arctic gear supplied
- Unique Stockholm cultural tour
- Boat sightseeing tour
- Dinner at The Viking restaurant
- Entry to The Vasa Museum
- Local tour guide
- All activities inclusive - Snowmobile, Side by Side, Ice drifting, Ice fishing, Husky safari, skeet shooting, Swedish sauna
- Chance to see the Northern Lights
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
This is a Limited Edition tour and spaces are limited. Register for the trip of a lifetime today!