Sweden | Lapland | 8 Days | Snowmobiles | Side by Side | Northern Lights
See the Northern Lights, reindeer, the Swedish Lapland and lots of Yamaha action. The ultimate Bucket List moments.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions we have decided to place all International adventures on hold until further notice. Please register your interest and be the first to know when we are back up and ready to go.
An eight-day adventure like no other. The Arctic Challenge will submerge you into the Lappish culture and experience truly unique northern sports including ice go-karts, snowmobiles, ice drifting, snow side-by-sides and much more. All capped off by one of the world’s most spectacular natural wonders, the Northern Lights.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Stockholm, Sweden
Nearest Airport: Arlanda, Stockholm
Duration: 8 Days
Accomodation: 4 Star
From $10,999 – Double room
Single supplement: $1689
- Domestic flights and transfers
- Accomodation (7 Nights)
- Welcome Dinner / Breakfast / Some lunches / Dinner
- All arctic gear supplied
- Unique Stockholm cultural tour
- Boat sightseeing tour
- Dinner at The Viking restaurant
- Entry to The Vasa Museum
- Local tour guide
- All activities inclusive - Snowmobile, Side by Side, Ice drifting, Ice fishing, Husky safari, skeet shooting, Swedish sauna
- Chance to see the Northern Lights
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
This is a Limited Edition tour and spaces are limited. Register for the trip of a lifetime today!