Japan | 5 Days | MotoGP Japan | Yamaha Motor Museum | Yamaha Music tour
Experience the thrill of racing at the Twin Ring, and the excitement of Tokyo.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions we have decided to place all International adventures on hold until further notice. Please register your interest and be the first to know when we are back up and ready to go.
The Japanese MotoGP at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit is one of the highlights of the MotoGP calendar, and no trip to Japan would be complete without taking in the vibrant and electric atmosphere of Tokyo City. On this five-day trip you will be engulfed by the wonderful and unique Japanese culture, and discover just how fanatical Yamaha MotoGP fans can be.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Tokyo, Japan
Nearest Airport: Narita
Duration: 5 Days | 2 Days MotoGP
Accomodation: 3 - 4 Star
- Accommodation (5 Nights)
- Local transfers
- Welcome Dinner / Breakfast / 2x Dinners
- Grandstand reserved seats to the Japan MotoGP (Saturday and Sunday)
- MotoGP Qualifying / Training Day tickets
- Paddock Pass (Sunday only) - See the teams up & close
- Yamaha Motor Museum and Yamaha Music factory visit (via Bullet train)
- 1/2 Day Tokyo experience
- Local Japanese guide/translator
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
This is a Limited Edition trip. Register your interest today!