A two-day motorcycle riding adventure like no other. Riding 2020 Yamaha WR250R off-road bike, the professionally guided tour takes in the Atherton Tablelands and Cape Tribulation, as well as negotiating the famous CREB track - regarded as one of Australia’s most spectacular off-road trails.
A stop at the Wujal Wujal Falls, local aboriginal communities, and the famous Lions Den Hotel is topped off with an opportunity to cool off in the local swimming hole, before heading to Cooktown and the rugged Black Mountain pass.
This two-day professionally guided motorcycle tour will take you to places only a small percentage of Australians have experienced. The team from Great Northern Motorbike adventures are highly experienced local tour operators who pride themselves on maximising enjoyment while making safety their highest priority.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Cairns, QLD
Duration: 2 days
Dates: All Year Round
- One-night cabin accommodation
- Home Cooked Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks
- 2020 WR250R and fuel
- Riding gear (or BYO gear)
- Support vehicle and luggage transport
- Professional guides, lead + sweep riders
- Hotel pick up and drop off, Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- Photos and video package
- National Park entry fees
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift
This tour is organised by our preferred supplier: Great Northern Motorbike Adventures