NSW | ACT | 5 Days | Hire Ténéré option | BYO Ténéré
Dates: 26 - 30 April
Experience the Ténéré 700 in its element.
Some of Australia's most picturesque adventure riding destinations can be found in the southern region of NSW, just a one-hour ride south of Sydney. Picturesque beaches, vast national parks and wilderness areas are perfect for all levels of riding ability.
At a glance:
Start / Finish: Canberra
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Riding Days
Accomodation: 3-4 Star
- Welcome Dinner / Breakfast / Dinners
- Yamaha Ténéré 700 motorcycle (inc. fuel)
- Or Bring your own Ténéré 700 (ex. fuel)
- Support vehicle and luggage transport + sweepers
- Exclusive Destination Yamaha Motor gift package
The four-day safari takes in Australia’s capital city Canberra, and the beachside towns of Merimbula, Narooma and Batemans Bay. Ready to ride? Register your interest now!