Help us celebrate Yamaha’s 65th birthday for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 GoPro cameras, so you can continue to capture and share your Yamaha moments going forward.
Simply share your favourite Yamaha related moment by posting a photo on our Facebook pinned post or Instagram with a caption in 25 words or less explaining "my favourite Yamaha moment" including both hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha65aus for your chance to WIN.
Don’t delay! Competition starts Monday 22nd June 2020 and closes 11:59pm 30th June 2020.
What is Yamaha Day?
Yamaha Day celebrates the birth of Yamaha Motor Corporation – formed on 1 July 1955 when the first model YA-1 Red Dragonfly rolled off the production line. Yamaha Day is a global event that encompasses all products – including music. This is the day that Yamaha fans can celebrate our shared values of innovation, excitement, confidence, emotion and ties. Injecting these values into everything we do meets the expectations of our customers and gives us the energy to drive towards even greater market competitiveness.Happy birthday Yamaha!
Share Your Yamaha Experience Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 002 556 989), Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "Happy 65th Birthday"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must post a photo of a Yamaha product on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) including a caption in 25 words or less, explaining why “this is my favourite Yamaha moment" and include both hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha65aus
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo, 25 words of less caption with hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha65aus will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only and must be 16 years or older
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The major prize is a Go Pro MAX Camera valued at $799.95 the minor prize is a GoPro Hero 8 Black camera valued at $599.95
8. Competition starts Monday 22 June 2020, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 30 June 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The winner will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon creative merit and MUST contain a combination of photo, 25 words or less including both hashtag #yamahaday #yamaha65aus. Judging will take place at 1:00pm 1st July 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The winner will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia's Facebook pages and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on 1st July 2020 with the winner notified by via their social media account within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10:00am on 15th July 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. The name of the resulting winner will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook and/or Instagram pages and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media account
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions