Win $200 worth of Yamalube products in our Jay Wilson colouring in contest.After the success of our colouring in contest over the Easter period, we have enlisted Jay Wilson of the Yamalube Yamaha Racing Team to give us a couple of his favourite images for you to colour in this weekend.
Simply download the images and colour them in, the post them to our competition pages on the top of our Facebook page.
We will get Jay to pick a winner with the competition closing Monday April 20 at midnight and announce it next Tuesday April 21.
The winner will receive a $200 care package thanks to Yamalube. Just the thing you need to take care of your bike. Runner up with get a set of signed Fist Gloves from Jay, so start colouring and post them up on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page.
Check out the full Yamalube range of products : https://shop.yamaha-motor.com.au/accessories/yamalube/yamalube/motorcycle
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 002 556 989), Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "Easter Colouring In Competition"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must download the Yamaha line drawings in PDF or from the social media competition post, complete the colouring and a photo of their entry to the Competition post pinned at the top of Yamaha Motor Australia's Facebook pages.
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo of their entry will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only.
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is 1 of 4 Kincrome Mini Tool Kit valued at $299 RRP
8. Competition starts Thursday 9 April 2020, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 14th April 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. Four winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon creative merit. Judging will take place at 10:00am 15th April 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The four winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on 15th April 2020 with the winners notified by via their social media account within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10:00am on 30th April 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. The name of any resulting winners will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook and/or Instagram page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media account
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions