MT-10SP features all the changes bestowed on the standard model for 2022 plus some more of its own to further elevate its status as king of the nakeds.
A new Öhlins Electronic Suspension package is specified with improved response and comfort for the many varied road conditions.
The new Brembo radial master cylinder is now connected with braided brake hoses for an improved feel at the lever.
Like the standard model, the fitment of the six-axis IMU makes the full suite of rider controls available and the new wireless throttle allows power mode selection. Plus cruise control and a variable speed limiter function are useful for keeping within speed limits.
MT10SP will be available in Icon Performance colour and a new three-piece belly cowl highlights the raw and aggressive look of this top-of-the range hyper naked model. No availability or pricing has been set yet.
• Gen-2 Öhlins Electronic Suspension
• Three-piece belly cowl
• Braided brake hoses
• Dedicated Icon Performance colour
• Brembo radial master cylinder
• 998cc EU5 CP4 engine
• APSG throttle with selectable PWR modes
• Titanium exhaust system
• Up and down Quick Shift System
• Six-axis IMU with full rider aids suite
• 4.2in TFT meter with Ride Mode selection
• Cruise Control and Speed Limiter