2023 Niken GT - increased capacity, new frame, connectivity and more for Niken GT
A wide range of significant refinements provide Niken GT riders with even more comfort and excitement – including a new adjustable screen and comfort seat as well as revised rear suspension.
The larger capacity 890cc CP3 engine delivers even stronger and smoother torque for effortless acceleration. Despite being a similar capacity to Tracer GT and MT-09, the Niken engine features increased crankshaft mass for stronger low down power delivery and more effective engine braking.
A new 7-inch full colour TFT meter offers three display styles with smartphone connectivity and full-screen Garmin navigation.
30-litre lockable hard side cases are fitted as standard - ideal for long distance touring.
Niken GT will be available in Yamaha Black from the second quarter of 2023, no price is set yet.
The 2023 Niken GT offers:
• Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) technology
• 7-inch TFT meter
• Connectivity and navigation
• Specifically developed 890cc CP3 engine
• Easy, one-handed windscreen adjustment
• Redesigned comfort seat
• Full size hard side cases
• Premium fit and finish
• Enhanced electronic control technology
• Up and down quickshifter, A&S clutch
• Refined main frame design
• Revised rear suspension