When your guests arrive, you want to make a lasting first impression. Knowing that, we’ve outfitted our Concierge models with a wealth of features to impress even the most discerning passengers. Thanks to extra-smooth handling and a quiet ride, plus the widest bench seats in the industry, it’s first-class luxury that sets the stage for a memorable visit.
To our valued customers across Australia. Due to State Government enforced COVID-19 restrictions, some dealership operations are being impacted. For more details, please click here.
Automotive Style Dash
With four cup holders; a centre storage area for wallets, cell phones, and personal items; and big, easy-to-clean storage compartments on each side, you may accidentally drive it home.
Rear Seat Grab Handle
This rugged, powder- coated steel handle provides additional security and comfort for rear seat passengers.
Largest most confortable seat
Made of pure supple foam bonded to a seamless, durable, vinyl-backed cover. Its polypropylene seat base won’t sag, rot, or warp despite daily abuse and repeated washings.
Mid-body Seat Storage
Conveniently located under the front seat, extra storage space is always within reach.
Reﬂex reﬂectors on the front and rear make the Concierge easily visible from any direction enhancing safety for everyone on board.
- Engine Type Yamaha built, low emission single cylinder 60° incline OHV
- Displacement (cc) 357.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 85 x 63
- Compression Ratio 8.0 : 1
- Output Rating (kW) 8.5
- Lubrication System SPLASH
- Ignition Transistor
- Engine Management Electronic Fuel Injection
- Starter System Starter / Generator
- Oil Capacity (L) 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 22.0
- Max Speed (KPH) 31.00
- Seating Capacity 6
- Frame Type Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Steering Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Front Tru-Trak II fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Suspension Rear Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes Self adjusting 4 wheel drum
- Tyres Front 215/60-8 DOT (6 ply rating)
- Tyres Rear 215/60-8 DOT (6 ply rating)
- Length (mm) 4100
- Width (mm) 1200
- Height (mm) 1918
- Wheelbase (mm) 3337
- Ground Clearance (mm) 110
- Dry Weight (kg) 458
- Minimum Turning Radius (mm) 5400