Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Yamaha Motor Finance Australia Pty. Ltd. (Yamaha Motor Finance) 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia ABN 29 101 928 670, Australian Credit Licence 394553. Phone: 1800 123 100 (“the Promoter”). Yamaha Motor Insurance Australia Pty Ltd (Yamaha Motor Insurance) ABN 48 603 882 980, AFSL 497198 is a related entity of Yamaha Motor Finance. Visit www.yamaha-motor.com.au/buying/finance-and-insurance for more details and read the Product Disclosure Statement before buying insurance.
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN a Yamaha Gift Card at WSBK 2019” prize with Yamaha Motor Finance and Yamaha Motor Insurance. Eligible entrants must complete the entry form at the 2019 World SuperBike Phillip Island event between 22 February 2019 to 24 February 2019.
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept these conditions and acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to the Promoter’s policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. There are 4 major prizes of a $1000 Yamaha Gift Card to be Won. Total prize pool is $4,000. Gift Cards can only be used at Australian Yamaha Dealers, terms and conditions apply. For full terms visit www.cards4all.com.au/yamaha-gift/
6. Competition commences Friday 22 February 2019 with closing date for entry at 12pm AEST Sunday 24 February 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of chance and the winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at 9am AEST Monday 25 February 2019, at Phillip Island Race Circuit, Back Beach Rd, Phillip Island, VIC, 3922, Australia and their name and State or Territory of residence will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia website with winners notified via email and/or phone within 2 days of the drawn date, using the details provided in their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place at 9am on 11 March 2019 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. The name of any resulting winner(s) and their State or Territory of residence will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via email and/or telephone using the details provided in their entry.
9. Any entrant who the Promoter automatically enters into the competition in accordance with condition 2 who does not wish to participate in the competition can email Info@ymf.com.au and request for their entry to be removed from the draw.
11. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
12. The winner must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
13. The promoter reserves all rights relating to this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Employees of the Promoter, or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.