TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 88 002 556 989, of 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. Phone: 02 9827 7500 (“the Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- is an Australian resident aged 18 years or older.
- is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
- is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Competition entry opens at 9:00am AEST on 5th December 2019 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 8th December 2019. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must fill in their correct details on the entry form and follow the entry instructions in these conditions:
(i) The “Entry Period”
(a) Entry Opening Time: 9:00 am (AEST)
(b) Entry Opening Date: 05/12/2019
(c) Entry Closing Time: 5:00 pm (AEST)
(d) Entry Closing Date: 8/12/2019
- All Eligible Entrants may only enter the competition using their own name.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept these conditions and acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to the Promoter’s policies.
- There is 1 major prize of a Special Edition Yamaha Racing Soft Shell Jacket to be Won. Total prize pool is $147.00.
- Entrants are allowed 1 entry within the competition period. The competition is based on a lottery and the winner will be randomly drawn from a container. The winner will be notified by phone or via email from Yamaha Motor Australia.
- All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- All entries to the competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The entrant MUST ensure they have provided the information requested in condition six (6) to prove their eligibility to enter or win the competition. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
- fails to produce items as required by condition six (6) or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
- in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
WINNER & PRIZE
- The Promoter reserves all rights relating this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in this regard.
- There will be one (ONE) winner selected. The prize winner entry will be drawn at 11:30am AEST on Tuesday, 9th December 2019, at Yamaha Motor Australia, 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW, 2164.
- The name of any resulting winner(s) and their State or Territory of residence will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia website. The winners will be notified via email/telephone within 2 days of the drawn date using the details provided on their entry form. Any redraw prize winner(s) will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via email and/or telephone using the details provided in their entry.
- The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with identification when claiming their prize.
- A right to receive the prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
- Any entrant who has entered into the competition in accordance with condition two (2) who wishes to withdraw their participation can email email@example.com and can request for their entry to be removed from the draw.
- If for any reason the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to another entrant in a redraw. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of the remaining entrants and will take place at 9am on 24th December 2019 at the same location as the original draw.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition and these Terms & Conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise,
- any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition;
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- All the Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including:
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party;
- any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.