Date: 4-13 July 2021 (sign on 3 July)
Our Destination Yamaha Motor partner, RideADV, is holding the ultimate must-do event for true adventure riding enthusiasts. Ten days of navigated outback riding across NSW, SA and Queensland.
In addition to the industry-leading Ride ADV crew looking after you and your bike every step of the way, they will also handle all the logistics and provide you with breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily - as well as some dinners. Your entry fee also includes a new tent, luggage tags, a gift pack of handy knick-knacks and much more.
The event kicks off with sign-on and a welcome dinner at Condobolin on Saturday 3 July. Riding gets underway on Sunday, 4 July.
Over the 10 days of riding, participants will experience some of the best adventure trails in Australia, including:
Remote outback stations
Sleeping under a million stars
Menindee lake, Lake Cawndilla, Lake Tandou
Kinchega National Park
Flinders Ranges and Brachina Gorge
Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary
Gammon Ranges and the Strzelecki Track
Bourke, and the Bogan River
Rabbit Trap Hotel
and that's just the tip of the iceberg
Day 0: Sign on/welcome dinner @ Condobolin Railway Hotel
Day 1: Condobolin to Menindee 486 km
Day 2: Menindee to Yunta 400km
Day 3: Yunta to Brachina Gorge Camp 330km
Day 4: Brachina Gorge to Arkaroola 221km
Day 5: Flinders exploration (optional) 300km
Day 6: Arkaroola to Cameron Corner 395kms
Day 7: Cameron Corner to Packsaddle 430kms
Day 8: Packsaddle to Louth 437kms
Day 9: Louth to Nyngan 390kms
Day 10: Nyngan to Condobolin 350kms
Start/Finish: Condobolin NSW
Duration: Ten days
Note: All riders must arrive on Saturday 3 July
Date: Riding 4-12 July 2021
Distance: 3900km approx.
Further Information: RideADV
• Secure parking in/near Condobolin for those wishing to park their cars and trailers.
• Tent, participants to provide their own sleeping bag
• 80L of luggage space on the support truck
• support truck is a 16T 4×4 drive beast that doubles as a kitchen
• Minimum fuel range of 430kms is required
• All bikes must be fitted with off-road style tyres
• Participants must have ambulance cover and disclose any medical conditions
• MX style boots with full ankle support are recommended.
• Be prepared and pack for a variety of temperatures