The YZ65 Cup launch at Ranch MX went off with a bang and now a second event has lined up for Coolum in August
Developed for our newest bLU cRU members, the first ever YZ65 Cup took place at Ranch MX near Raymond Terrace during Rounds 7 & 8 of the 2018 MX Nationals. Due to the incredible response from YZ65 owners and the popularity within the MX Nationals community, Yamaha Motor Australia is now very proud to announce a second YZ65 Cup event for 2018.
Integrated with the final round of the 2018 MX Nationals, the second YZ65 Cup will take place at Coolum Pines Circuit on 11th - 12th August and run over both days giving a money-can’t-buy experience of racing in front of a national crowd.
The YZ65 Cup's ethos is simple, provide budding YZ65 riders with a full bLU cRU race experience including;
- Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
- Access assistance from Yamaha technicians and bLU cRU ambassadors
- Each rider will receive a bLU cRU goodie bag
- Riders and family members are invited to join our factory teams at a bLU cRU BBQ on Sat evening – all free of charge
- Yamaha will film and capture high res images of the event which will be made available to all riders and family
- Yamaha will cover entry for the rider as well as general admission for one parent/guardian
Rider numbers are capped, all spots will be allocated on a first in first served bases so please complete the form below to register your interest.
Note that all competitors must have a Junior National Competition Licence to enter.