2nd YZ65 Cup Announced
Developed for our newest bLU cRU members, the first ever YZ65 Cup took place at Ranch MX near Raymond Terrace during Rounds 7 & 8 of the 2018 MX Nationals. Due to the incredible response from YZ65 owners and the popularity within the MX Nationals community, Yamaha Motor Australia is now very proud to announce a second YZ65 Cup event for 2018.
Integrated with the final round of the 2018 MX Nationals, the second YZ65 Cup will take place at Coolum Pines Circuit on 11th - 12th August and run over both days giving a money-can’t-buy experience of racing in front of a national crowd.
The YZ65 Cup's ethos is simple, provide budding YZ65 riders with a full bLU cRU race experience including;
- Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
- Access assistance from Yamaha technicians and bLU cRU ambassadors
- Each rider will receive a bLU cRU goodie bag
- Riders and family members are invited to join our factory teams at a bLU cRU BBQ on Sat evening – all free of charge
- Yamaha will film and capture high res images of the event which will be made available to all riders and family
- Yamaha will cover entry for the rider as well as general admission for one parent/guardian
Rider numbers are capped, all spots will be allocated on a first in first served bases so please complete the form below to register your interest.
Note that all competitors must have a Junior National Competition Licence to enter.