The Ride Your Motorcycle To Work Week is an industry initiative to draw attention to rider safety and aimed at getting you and your bike ready for the summer riding season ahead.
Join us during the week by riding your Yamaha motorcycle to work and you could WIN one of two $100 Yamaha gift cards.
Simply post a photo of your Yamaha motorcycle at work with a short message on social media with hashtags #yamaharidetoworkweek #motorcycletoworkweek#2wheels5days #ridingmakesyouhappy and the two best photo /caption combo wins a $100 Yamaha gift card, terms and conditions apply*.
Competition starts Monday 22nd October 2018 and closes 11:59pm AEDT 26th October 2018.
Congratulations to our two winners - Ben Heininger and sammii_1986 - your $100 Yamaha gift card is on it's way
Thank you to everyone for participating during Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week.
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd., Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week
3. Entry requirement - entrants must post a photo of a Yamaha product on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) along with a caption including hashtags #yamaharidetoworkweek #motorcycletoworkweek#2wheels5days #ridingmakesyouhappy
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however only those posts that include a photo and caption with hashtags #yamaharidetoworkweek #motorcycletoworkweek#2wheels5days #ridingmakesyouhappy will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only and must be 16 years or older
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is for one of two $100 Yamaha Gift card, total prize pool value of $200. Gift card can be used at any authorised Yamaha dealership.
8. Competition starts Monday 22nd October 2018. Closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEDT Friday 26th October 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon the most creative entry submitted, and can be a combination of photo and caption including hashtags #yamaharidetoworkweek #motorcycletoworkweek#2wheels5days #ridingmakesyouhappy
10. The winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. not later than Wednesday 5:00pm 31st October 2018 with the winners notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions