Following the hugely successful debut season of the bLU cRU YZ65 Cup, Yamaha Motor Australia is excited to announce the popular junior category is back for 2019 at selected rounds of the MX National series and Australian Supercross Championship.
This is the only opportunity to ride a 65cc at the MX Nationals or Australian Supercross Championship and is exclusive to YZ65 owners. The chance to race in front of huge crowds, and share the spotlight with Yamaha heroes, including factory CDR Yamaha Monster Energy riders Kirk Gibbs and Luke Clout is sure to be an experience you will never forget.
The ethos of the YZ65 Cup is to make all YZ65 riders and parents feel like they’re part of the Yamaha factory race team for the day, courtesy of the money-can't-buy bLU cRU experience, including;
- Track walk with CDR Yamaha Monster Energy riders Luke Clout and Kirk Gibbs
- Tour of the CDR Yamaha Monster Energy race team truck
- YZ65 Cup trophy
- Yamaha shirt
- Yamaha hat
- Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
- Access assistance from Yamaha technicians and bLU cRU ambassadors
- Yamaha will film and capture high res images of the event which will be made available to all riders and family
- Two General Admission tickets included with $149 MX Nationals entry fee
There is no fee payable to Yamaha to take part in the YZ65 Cup, but all riders are responsible for their event entry fees via the event registration page upon receipt of their YZ65 Cup confirmation notification. All YZ65 Cup competitors must hold a current Junior National Competition Licence and be between 9-12 years of age.
Rider numbers are limited, all applicants will be notified to confirm if your spot on the grid is successful.