To help celebrate Yamaha's 64th birthday, one winner will receive their choice of Yamaha product up to $10,000 RRP inc GST value across our wide range. That means you can score a water vehicle, musical instrument, outboard motor, motorcycle, scooter, ATV, generator, SSV… or even a golf car. If it runs the legendary tuning fork logo and is available in Australia you can own it – up to ten grand’s worth.
Simply share your favourite Yamaha related moment by posting a photo on Facebook or Instagram with a caption in 25 words or less explaining why "this is my favourite Yamaha moment" including both hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha64aus for your chance to WIN.
Don’t delay - start posting and thinking up ways of spending $10,000 on Yamaha! Competition starts Friday 7th June 2019 and closes 11:59pm 30th June 2019.
What is Yamaha Day?
Yamaha Day celebrates the birth of Yamaha Motor Corporation – formed on 1 July 1955 when the first model YA1 Red Dragonfly rolled off the production line. Yamaha Day is a global event that encompasses all products – including music. This is the day that Yamaha fans can celebrate our shared values of innovation, excitement, confidence, emotion and ties. Injecting these values into everything we do meets the expectations of our customers and gives us the energy to drive towards even greater market competitiveness.
Happy birthday Yamaha!
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 002 556 989), Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "Happy 64th Birthday"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must post a photo of a Yamaha product on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) including a caption in 25 words or less, explaining why “this is my favourite Yamaha moment" and include both hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha64aus
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo, 25 words of less caption with hashtags #yamahaday #yamaha64aus will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only and must be 16 years or older
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is any in stock Yamaha product(s) sold in Australia up to an RRP value of $10,000 including on road costs. The prize can be used on multiple Yamaha products, but must be used in one transaction and no credit will be provided for any unused amounts. The prize is valid until 31 December 2019
8. Competition starts Friday 7 June 2019, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Sunday 30 June 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The winner will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon creative merit - one that revs the judges’ hearts the most and MUST contain a combination of photo, 25 words or less including both hashtag #yamahaday #yamaha64aus. Judging will take place at 10:00am 1st July 2019 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The winner will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on Monday 1 July 2019 with the winner notified by via their social media account within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10am on 16th July 2019 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. The name of any resulting winner and their State or Territory of residence will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook and/or Instagram page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services, and must be used by 31 Decemeber 2019
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, subsidiaries, Yamaha dealerships, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions