Thank you to everyone who entered our recent colouring competition. There were so many outstanding artwork by budding artists which made judging extremely difficult. Please congratulate the following winners (in no particular order) 👏
Major Prize - Xbox One S bundle
- Alison Lee
- Finn c/- Cristie Raven
- Guy Eager
- Kasey Barrett
- Tanya Slater
- Tracey Ormerod
Minor Prize - Yamaha Racing watch
- Emily c/- Adeline Liew
- Jennifer c/- Catherine Hoskinson
- Jasmine c/- Dana Brookes
- Heather Luttrell
- Irena Dikadzic
- Emily c/- Mats Agby
- Nyah Cox
- Rachel Ferlazzo
- Kobbi c/- Simon Armstrong
- Wush Amelia Amiri
To help celebrate the recently announced easing of restrictions in many states, we are pleased to roll out another colouring competition featuring isolation free riding and boating images by entering our colouring in competition, with a chance to WIN 1 of 6 Xbox One S MotoGP18 bundle worth $399.00 each.
Get the whole family involved as there are also 10 x Yamaha Racing watches as consolation prizes.
Download your choice of image and start colouring for your chance to win. There are three action pics to choose from - YZF-R1, YXZ1000R or a twin XTO F425 outboard equipped fishing boat. Or why not colour in all three to increase your chances? Simply post a photo of your entry to our competition post, pinned at the top of our Facebook page
Hurry, competition closes midnight Wednesday 6th May 2020, with the winners drawn on Thursday 7th May 2020.
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 002 556 989), Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "Colouring In Competition"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must download the Yamaha line drawings in PDF or from the social media competition post, complete the colouring and post a photo of their entry to the Competition post pinned at the top of Yamaha Motor Australia's Facebook pages
4. There are no restrictions on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo of their entry will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only.
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The major prize is 1 of 6 Xbox One S MotoGP18 bundle valued at $399.00 each. The minor prize is 1 of 10 Yamaha Racing watches valued at $99.00 each..
8. Competition starts Friday 1 May 2020, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 6th May 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. Six major winners and 10 x minor winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon creative merit. Judging will take place from 10:00am 7th May 2020. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The 6 major winners and 10 minor winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on 7th May 2020 with the winners notified by via their social media account within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10:00am on 21st May 2020. The name of any resulting winners will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook and/or Instagram page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media account
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions