Enter our Easter colouring in competition and you could WIN a Kincrome mini toolkit worth $299.
Thank you to all our participants in our Easter colouring in competition, we received an overwhelming response with so many great entries which made judging extremely difficult.
The four winners are (in no particular order)
- Chantelle c/- Kim Gertiz
- Kellie c/- Diane Breen
- Dee Hoens
- Eva c/- Lauren Italiano
Yamaha Motor Australia supports our government guidelines and recommendations to stay home and stay safe this Easter.
Even though there will be no riding, kids can still have fun with our holiday colouring in competition, with a chance to WIN 1 of 4 awesome Kincrome mini toolkit.
Download the PDF below, your choice of a TT-R50E or GP1800 or why not both, colour it in and post a photo of your entry to our competition post, pinned at the top of our Facebook pages -
Hurry, competition closes midnight Tuesday 14 April 2020, with the winners drawn on Wednesday 15th April 2020.
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. (ACN 002 556 989), Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "Easter Colouring In Competition"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must download the Yamaha line drawings in PDF or from the social media competition post, complete the colouring and a photo of their entry to the Competition post pinned at the top of Yamaha Motor Australia's Facebook pages.
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants, however the number of entries an eligible entrant may post is on the provision each entry is different and only those posts that include a photo of their entry will be eligible
5. Open to Australian residents only.
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is 1 of 4 Kincrome Mini Tool Kit valued at $299 RRP
8. Competition starts Thursday 9 April 2020, with closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 14th April 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. Four winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon creative merit. Judging will take place at 10:00am 15th April 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
10. The four winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on 15th April 2020 with the winners notified by via their social media account within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner. Any such redraw will be made from the remaining entrants and will take place at 10:00am on 30th April 2020 at 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia. The name of any resulting winners will be published on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook and/or Instagram page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website. Any redraw prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the redraw via their social media account
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, or any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
15. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions