Yamaha is excited to announce that a YZ65 race bike and free entry is available to two non-YZ65 owner to compete in the 2021 YZ65 Cup. There will be one wildcard entry available at each of the rounds held in Canberra ACT - 2 May, and Maitland NSW - 27th June.
This is the ultimate opportunity for a rider who do not own a YZ65, to experience what it's like to be part of the bLU cRU family.
How do you get involved?
Complete the form below and tell us in 30 words or less "Why you would like the opportunity to ride in the 2021 YZ65 Cup?"
Competition closes 2:00pm on 26 March 2021.
What you need to know:
- Winners must cover all travel and accommodation costs to/from the event and race entry fee of $140
- All riders must have a current MA racing licence
- Recommended rider age is between 9-12 years old (younger riders may be accepted based on riding ability)
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd., Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is "YZ65 Cup Wildcard"
3. Entry requirement - entrants must register their details on the Yamaha Motor Australia website and tells us in 30 words or less "Why you would like to the opportunity to ride in the 2021 YZ65 Cup?"
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants
5. Open to Australian residents only and riders must be between 9-12 years of age
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is one of two wild card entries to ride a YZ65 at either round 1 of the YZ65 Cup in Canberra ACT - 2 May 2021 or round 2 of the YZ65 Cup in Maitland NSW - 27 June 2021
8. Closing date for submissions and the competition will be 2:00pm AEDT 26 March 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon the most creative entry submitted
10. The winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on Friday 2 April 2021 with the winner notified by email and/or phone on Thursday 1 April 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. Winners must cover all their own travel and accommodation costs to/from the event and also race entry fee of $140. Riders must be aged between 9-12 years age, have a valid MA racing licence and supply their own protective riding gear
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
16. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions