The all-new and much-anticipated model’s Australian release was delayed due to componentry required to make the competition enduro machine locally registerable.
Potential customers who want to be kept up to date on the new model are asked to register their interest here: yma.bike/forallreasons
Customers wishing to purchase a 2018 model can score a $1500 discount plus 1% super low finance for a limited time – act now while stocks last! The all-new 2019 model WR450F is set to retail at $13,299 RRP inc GST.
The new model features a range of upgrades that result in a lighter, more compact and powerful yet easy-to-ride package. New features include:
- All-new 450cc engine with optimised settings
- New handlebar mounted switch adjusts engine mode
- New CCU that enables the Power Tuner app
- Revised KYB suspension for stable and smooth ride
- New YZ450F-based lightweight bilateral beam frame
- New light, slim and sharp body and headlight design
- New slim, mass-centralised 7.9 litre fuel tank
- New shrouds and easy-access air filter box design
- Tough new skidplate and new speed sensor
- New narrow, lower and more accessible seat
- Tough new wear-resistant in-mould graphics
- $13,299 RRP inc GST, available second week of March