Yamaha is pleased to announce the release of the 2020 Tracer 900 GT sport touring machine, available in two colours for the first time, with a choice of Icon Black or the striking newRide away pricing is $20,349 incl GST. The price and specifications of the 2020 model are unchanged from 2019. When launched in 2018, stocks of Yamaha’s all-new Tracer 900 GT sold out within weeks. Since then, the Tracer 900GT has cemented itself as a favourite amongst sports touring riders due to its high build quality, range of standard accessories and excellent value for money.
The extensive list of standard-fitment upgrades over the base model Tracer 900, includes 20-litre hard-shell panniers, cruise control, TFT dash, heated grips, quick-shifter, premium adjustable suspension with fork legs that can be dialled in for compression and rebound, and a remote preload adjuster for the upgraded rear monoshock.
At its heart is a compact and powerful 847cc triple-cylinder CP3 engine housed in a lightweight aluminium chassis, with a lengthened swingarm for increased stability and comfort. Blessed with all the grin-inducing performance and riding satisfaction delivered by Yamaha’s popular MT-09 naked bike, the Tracer 900 GT is a sports touring package that lets you enjoy the exhilarating ride for longer.
• Compact and powerful 847cc triple-cylinder CP3 engine
• Lightweight aluminium chassis
• Long swingarm for increased stability and comfort
• Yamaha’s D-MODE system with a choice of three engine maps
• Two-level traction control system that can also be disengaged
• Bright TFT colour dash display
• Large adjustable touring screen
• Long-range 18-litre fuel tank
• Ergonomic passenger footpegs and grab rail