For 2022 Yamaha's XSR700 will be available in two hot new retro colours that echo the legendary liquid-cooled two-strokes of the 1980s.
Yamaha's RDLC range took the two wheeled world by storm and the new XSR700s are set to bring back the passion with a new LED headlight, larger and reshaped front brake disc for improved stopping performance and a revised cockpit layout.
Neat design touches including the scalloped paint lines nod to the popular 40-year-old 250 and 350cc hotrods. XSR700 is based on the MT-07LA model and is fully LAMs approved with a 655cc twin cylinder 270-degree engine that is tuned to maximise learner bike regulations.
• 655cc 270-degree parrallel twin engine -fully LAMs approved
• New XSR family LED lighting
• Larger 298mm front brake disc
• Revised cockpit layout with integrated headlight stays
• Evolved design details
• Light and slim tubular backbone frame
• Colouring and graphics inspired by Yamaha’s past
Availability and pricing has yet to be set.