New Colours For Ténéré 700
The lightweight no compromise Ténéré 700 adventure bike continues into 2022 with one of the highest specifications in its class.
Equipped with the successful CP2 689cc parallel-twin engine and designated off-road chassis, Ténéré 700 is designed to deliver class-leading handling and agility in the dirt - combined with high speed long distance performance on the road - making it extremely capable in Australian conditions.
Three hot new colours arrive for 2022 - Icon Blue and Heritage White hark back to the period when Yamaha dominated the Dakar with riders like Stéphane Peterhansel. Midnight Black is the third colour for this popular ADV twin. Australia will not receive the Euro-spec Rally Edition model. Availability and pricing has yet to be set.
Ténéré 700 features
• High torque, 689cc, 4-stroke CP2 engine
• Lightweight double cradle tubular steel frame
• Slim, compact and ergonomic body and seat
• Aggressive rally-bred face with 4-LED headlights
• Adjustable long-travel 43mm USD forks
• Remotely adjustable rear suspension
• Rally style cockpit with tapered handlebars
• 21-inch/18-inch spoked wheels with adventure tyres
• Slim long-range fuel tank with 16-litre capacity
• Switchable ABS for on the fly adjustment