Built to win, the YZ65 is ready to tackle the track with winning performance right out of the gate. This compact machine features Yamaha's renowned off-road competition quality and durability just like the bigger YZs. For 2024 YZ65 continues to feature:
• Legendary Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS), a mechanical power valve system that delivers a broad spread of power and torque across the entire rpm range
• Carefully tuned Hitachi Astemo® Keihin PWK28 carburettor meters fuel flow and provides crisp acceleration and throttle response across the entire powerband
• Six-speed, close-ratio transmission optimises gear ratios for maximum performance, giving riders the right gear for every race condition
• Digital CDI system delivers precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for excellent response
• Compact radiator delivers maximum cooling efficiency even in the toughest racing conditions
• Light, neutral handling built on a strong steel cradle frame with excellent bump absorption in the roughest track sections, jump landings and whoop sections
• Removable aluminium rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight and convenient maintenance, just like the full-size motocross bikes
• Up front, a 36mm KYB coil spring fork offers excellent compliance with settings based on Yamaha’s extensive testing experience
• Out back, a link-less shock design is light and compact and works through a swingarm with YZ125-style chain adjusters. Both front and rear suspension systems are tuneable for both rebound and compression damping
• Wave-style brake rotors are lighter than conventional rotors and have that full size YZ family style
• Maxxcross SI tyres offer good grip across a variety of track conditions, utilising 60/100-14 front and 80/100-12 rear tyre sizes
• With a four-position adjustable aluminium handlebar clamp, adjustable position clutch and front brake levers, grippy foot pegs and long seat design to help riders move across the bike, the YZ65 is highly tuneable to fit riders of various sizes
• New 2024 aggressive YZ family styling with embedded graphics and blue anodised rims
The 2024 YZ65 is available now in Team Yamaha Blue colour at $7,299 inc GST ride away^.
^Pricing correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice.