Why Get Trained
We are a specialist training organisation that trains riders and drivers in the use of ATV and SSV vehicles for commercial and recreational use. We conduct certificate
courses at a number of locations around Australia for commercial employees to individual users.The Yamaha Motor Australia ATV/SSV Safety Institute teaches proven safe riding techniques and appropriate operation in both a work environment or recreation.
Skills training is one of the most effective ways to ensure safe use of an ATV or SSV. Whether you are working with others or working alone in remote locations you owe it to your family and friends to get training and gain the knowledge to assess conditions that may put you and others at risk.
Five Star Safety
- Select the vehicle which is fit for purpose and best suited to the task.
- Complete ATV training to fully understand the techniques and strategies for safe riding
- Are you fit to ride? Always wear a helmet and protective gear; never ride intoxicated or fatigued
- Never carry a passenger on single seat ATVs, and never allow children to ride an adult-sized ATV
- Follow the manufacturers recommendations and heed the warnings
The ATV industry experts have developed Australia’s first FREE online ATV safety course.
The course offers valuable information on appropriate riding apparel, proven safe riding techniques and outlines potential hazards while operating your ATV on your property. This is not a substitute for practical training but will give you an insight into basic ATV skills.
Complete the ATV E-course to improve your ATV safety skills in around 30 minutes.