TWO EASY STEPS TO BOOK YOUR LICENCE OR TRAINING COURSE
Welcome to the Yamaha Marine Academy booking page. Once you have chosen the course you would like to attend, booking your place is an easy two-step process.
Choose your preferred location from the choices below
Fill out the Booking Enquiry form and press the "submit" button
Yamaha Marine Academy Course Locations
Classroom sessions and the exams are held at Penrith, NSW. Parking is available as well as easy access from public transport if required. The practical on-water component is held at the nearby Tench Reserve. The picturesque boat ramp and public space reserve on the banks of the picturesque Nepean River recently received a $10million upgrade. The timetable for the day runs from morning until afternoon. If you are located in Sydney’s Southwest or Western Sydney area, this venue is close and convenient.
Southerland Shire, NSW
Classroom and on-water sessions are conducted from the Royal Motor Yacht Club located on the shoreline of Port Hacking River. Perfect for anyone in the Sutherland Shire area. Classroom sessions and the exams are held at the 228/232 Woolooware Rd, Port Hacking, NSW. Parking is available as well as easy access from public transport. The practical on-water component is held on the Port Hacking River, arguably one of the most picturesque boating locations in NSW. Perfect for anyone in the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas.
Online Virtual Classroom
* The most convenient way to complete the theory component for all courses
* The virtual classroom allows you to do the theory component of your training from the comfort of your own home
* The practical and examination components of your course are then conducted at one of our on-water venues
* Using the virtual classroom minimises the amount of time you are out and about
* The practical and examination components of this course remain unchanged from the in-person courses, as does the pricing
* Learn the theory in the comfort of your home or office
* Using the virtual classroom will get you onto the water quickly