Whether picking up VIPs at a private airport, or escorting guests on a factory tour, our Concierge models will impress even the most discerning passengers. With a smooth, quiet ride, and the widest, most comfortable seats in the industry, these vehicles provide a truly first-class experience.
To our valued customers across Australia. Due to State Government enforced COVID-19 restrictions, some dealership operations are being impacted. For more details, please visit our Here For You page.
Automotive Style Dash
With four cup holders; a centre storage area for wallets, cell phones, and personal items; and big, easy-to-clean storage compartments on each side, you may accidentally drive it home.
Mid-body Seat Storage
Conveniently located under the front seat, extra storage space is always within reach.
Large comfortable seat
Made of pure supple foam bonded to a seamless, durable, vinyl-backed cover. Its polypropylene seat base won’t sag, rot, or warp despite daily abuse and repeated washings.
Rear Seat Grab Handle
This rugged, powder-coated steel handle provides additional security and comfort for rear seat passengers.
Reﬂex reﬂectors on the front and rear make the Concierge easily visible from any direction enhancing safety for everyone on board.
- Engine Type Yamaha built, low emission single cylinder 60° incline OHV
- Displacement (cc) 357.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 85 x 63
- Compression Ratio 8.0 : 1
- Output Rating (kW) 8.5
- Lubrication System SPLASH
- Ignition Transistor
- Engine Management Electronic Fuel Injection
- Starter System Starter / Generator
- Oil Capacity (L) 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 22.0
- Max Speed (KPH) 31.00
- Seating Capacity 4
- Frame Type Automotive style HybriCore™ Chassis, polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Steering Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Front Tru-Trak II fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Suspension Rear Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes Self adjusting rear drum
- Tyres Front 215/60-8 DOT (6 ply rating)
- Tyres Rear 215/60-8 DOT (6 ply rating)
- Length (mm) 3250
- Width (mm) 1200
- Height (mm) 1910
- Wheelbase (mm) 2492
- Ground Clearance (mm) 110
- Dry Weight (kg) 388
- Minimum Turning Radius (mm) 4560