Advanced technology, proven high performance and high tech safety features mean efficient, effective problem solving for many industries. Incorporating easy-to-use practical functions and equipment that enhance work efficiency. Agricultural uses include spraying, seeding, remote sensing, precision agriculture and variable rate dispersal. Need to access remote or dangerous areas? RMAX is the solution. Your eye in the sky offers cost effective, accurate and efficient spraying with zero soil compaction. Spend 100% of your time over the target and there’s no pilot on board to worry about.
The helicopter will slow down by just returning the throttle stick to the neutral position, thus ensuring ease of bringing the helicopter into a hover.
RMAX will automatically slow down when the throttle stick is returned to the neutral position.
The high performance GPS increases helicopter stability, speed, altitude and directional control, making on-target dispersal simple, safe and accurate.
In the instant the RMAX detects any radio interference, the helicopter will decelerate quickly.
It will achieve a stable hover, then if radio communication is not re-established the helicopter will slowly descend vertically, once on the ground the motor will quickly stop.
If the GPS control of the helicopter fails, then the indicator flashes and the helicopter goes into the pre-selected flight mode. SG mode will cancel the control after automatically decelerating in the back and forth direction only.
Moving Wheels/Handling Grips
Multiple Helicopter Control
Specifically Developed Engine
YACS Warning Light
- Type 2-stroke, horizontally opposed 2-cylinder
- Cylinder Displacement 246
- Maximum Output 15.4
- Starting System Electric starter
- Fuel Premium mixed with 2-stroke engine oil
- Load capacity 28
- Practical range (Visual range) Up to 400 m
- Control System YACS-G (RMAX Type II G) / YMCS (RMAX Type II)
- Main Rotor Diameter 3130
- Trail Rotor Diameter 535
- Overall Length 2750 / 3630 (with rotor)
- Overall Width 720
- Overall Height 1080
- Cassette Tank Capacity 8 litres x 2 tanks
- Discharge Method Double-acting piston with flat nozzle
- Discharge Rate 1.3-2.0/minute (speed-linking method)
- Nozzle Pitch 1340
- Sprayer Weight 7.4
- Hopper Capacity 13 litres x 2 tanks
- Discharge Method Impeller (300 mm dia.)
- Discharge Rate 2.5 kg/minute (when spraying 1 kg/10 a)
- Impeller Rotational Speed 800rmp
- Sprayer Weight 7.0