The all-new UMX takes utility golf car strength, resourcefulness, dependability and reliability to new heights. With space and comfort for up to two adults, the UMX is equipped with a substantial cargo bed measuring in at 104.6 cm long x 116.6 cm wide x 30.2 cm deep. Not only will your maintenance team have more volume to work with, they'll confidence in loading it too with a max cargo capacity of 360kg.
Aluminium Cargo Bed with One-Touch Tailgate
The UMX is built for hard work, and its durable aluminium cargo bed is designed to carry everything from tools and equipment to supplies or waste products. Equipped with a convenient one-touch tailgate and measuring 104.6 cm long x 116.6 cm wide x 30.2 cm deep, it enables you to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Choice of Petrol or Electric Power
The UMX is available with a rugged and reliable 400cc EFI single cylinder air-cooled engine that gives strong performance together with low running costs and excellent economy. There's also a zero emission 5.0kW electric motor that's ideal for indoor use and in noise sensitive environments.
Comfort and Convenience
For superior driving comfort the UMX features two individual bucket seats with armrests, as well as a convenient centre console - and the doorless open-sided body makes getting in and out of this light utility vehicle quick and easy.
Designed for Off-Road Use
A durable skid plate gives the UMX user the ability to operate this new light utility vehicle on a variety of non-extreme off-road terrain, making it a truly versatile asset.
Easy to Use and Operate
One of the key features of the UMX is that it's so simple to use. With fully automatic transmission and intuitive controls, this is a very easy and enjoyable vehicle to drive. There's also front storage box featuring a one-touch hood and offering a capacity of 29 litres, it's the ideal space for carrying tools or equipment.
Trusted Yamaha Quality
The UMX's durable bodywork is designed to withstand the wear and tear associated with intensive use - and you can be sure that it will still look good at the end of the working week.
- Engine Type 48-volt AC
- Output Rating (kW) 5.0 (60min)
- Engine Management NEOS 350 amp AC controller by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Starter System Six 8-volt Trojan T-105 Batteries
- Max Speed (KPH) 31.40
- Seating Capacity 2
- Frame Type HybriCore™ Chassis
- Steering Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Front Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Suspension Rear Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes Self-adjusting mechanical drum brakes
- Tyres Front 20x10-10 4ply Monitor K389
- Tyres Rear 20x10-10 4ply Monitor K500
- Length (mm) 3032
- Width (mm) 1253
- Height (mm) 1824 (with suntop)
- Wheelbase (mm) 1961
- Ground Clearance (mm) 115
- Minimum Turning Radius (mm) 3980
- Dry Weight (kg) 639.6 (with Trojan T-105 batteries)